Our website accessibility testing will give you a glimpse into how well your website currently meets WCAG 2.0 guidelines. The service provides:
- Documentation of pages on your website that are not compliant with WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards.
- Overview of each type of element on the pages that are not compliant. For instance if most of your images don’t have Alternative Text tags we’ll list this as an overall issue throughout your website.
- Detailed list of all images and content elements that require updates.
- Documentation of text contrast and text size issues and our recommendation of how to fix them.
- Documentation of video or audio issues and our recommendation of how to fix them
- Make sure all web forms have properly labelled fields
At the end of the review a PDF with all of the above details will be presented and discussed over a phone call.
The cost of the service is based on the size of your website:
|1 – 10 pages||$260|
|11 – 30 pages||$400|
|31 – 50 pages||$500|
|Over 50 pages||Requires quote|
Use the form on the right (or below on mobile) to sign up for service or request more information.